Impact our growth as a Technical Partner Manager, where you will be responsible for the technical engineering of new partner integrations for our Retail, Restaurant and eCommerce products and our eCommerce themes. Each partner has an individual Go-To-Market program that aligns the prospects’ goals and incentivises them to bring retailers, eCommerce owners and restaurateurs to the Lightspeed POS platform. Your work will have a direct impact on our growth and contribute to our largest strategic partnerships.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Onboarding new integrations partners to our large eCosystem;
- In depth technical calls about the app/integration to close new enterprise, strategic partnerships which will return in added revenue for Lightspeed;
- Be up to date with the trends in the enterprise app market to determine new apps & analyze competitive marketplaces;
- Develop, manage and maintain the pipeline to deliver the assigned territories integrations;
- Develop and support our eCommerce partners by developing their newest theme that support the needs of an eCommerce entrepreneur;
- Providing monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting and forecasts on the eCosystem;
- Ensure smooth handover to the allocated Partner Manager & Partner Marketing Manager where you work closely with;
- Close collaborations with Product, Development, Sales and the entire partnerships team.
The partnership team is one of a kind, we are the commercial team with a very large focus and strong connection to the product and its newest features. Your experience and network within the Saas business will continuously look for solutions of new features (apps) and partners that can drive revenue to Lightspeed.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 3+ years of Technical / Partnerships / Sales Engineering experience;
- Experience in stakeholder management with different levels;
- You are an independent, entrepreneurial who thinks in solutions and keeps in mind the needs of our customers, the partner and the market;
- Deep understanding of API’s;
- Proven track record in Software experience - related to hospitality/retail or e-com services;
- High degree of initiative and self-direction with the ability to find solutions;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Tactical and strategic abilities; as you form an important stakeholder for the partnership strategy.
- You are a true motivator with positive energy to fit this vibrant tech team
- Great time management as many stakeholders depend on you!
What’s in it for you:
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. This is what Lightspeed stands for and that is what you’re going to contribute to. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive salary, plus additional bonus. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!