Lightspeed is seeking an enthusiastic individual with strong customer service skills and technical knowledge to provide full-time technical support at our Amsterdam office. You ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success. You are the first point of contact for our customers and together with the team you create the best customer experience. Since our customers' success is our success. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, work well both independently and as a member of a team, and have a keen eye for detail. We believe that customer support is more than just providing answers to our customers' questions, so together with the team you also focus on constantly improvement of our product.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Elevating customer satisfaction by providing excellent technical support and personal service to our customers over the phone and via e-mail;
- becoming an expert in the field of our products (omnichannel) and eCommerce;
- utilising consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution;
- communicating with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues and participating in the creation and maintenance of troubleshooting procedures and documentation;
- properly documenting and track customer issues and resolutions;
- contributing in a proactive manner to the atmosphere in the team where you assist, coach and motivate team members;
- developing yourself in the field of eCommcerce and other technical skills.
- 1 or more years of customer service experience in a technical support role;
- exceptional English and Dutch written and verbal communication skills;
- strong attention to detail with an emphasis on customer service;
- strong multitasking skills and the ability to balance multiple areas of responsibility as well as requests from multiple sources;
- a passion for technology, working knowledge of Mac OS and basic knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- proven troubleshooting skills, especially when dealing with new or complex issues;
- self-starter who also works well in a team environment.
- Retail experience;
- French written and verbal communication skills;
- German written and verbal communication skills.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- an environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- daily catered lunches and snacks;
- free Friday afternoon drinks;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!