We have a few of those extremely talented multitaskers within Lightspeed. They are the backbone of their department and will not collapse under pressure; as the show must always go on. They are responsible for that crucial spotify playlist that gets their team to the finish, they know the perfect location to celebrate the victory of their team and above all they always have their backs. Within their departments they are known as “the flash” as their reputation exceeds them, because of them no customer is forgotten and the best possible experience is always provided. So if red is your colour; make your childhood dream come true, and become a superhero at Lightspeed!
- Keeping track of leads/accounts that come in through the chat system for Customer Growth to ensure proper follow up;
- helping the Customer Growth team improve productivity by responding to customer inquiries and booking demo appointments through the in product chat system;
- directing the traffic of incoming lead sources and ensuring each lead reaches the right Customer Growth Specialist;
- managing CRM tasks for the team and ensuring that tasks are not overdue;
- assisting the Manager of Account Management in generating reports based on lead sources, performance and results;
- managing partner lead funnels and implementing partner upsell initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch and English;
- multilingual skills in French and German - a major plus;
- experience with different communication channels (chat, e-mail, …);
- “one-team” spirit. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves to help the team achieve their ambitious sales goals;
- bachelor's degree is preferred;
- a multi-tasker who’s ready to hit the ground running;
- able to work independently without direct supervision.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.