Keeping things moving without a hitch is a big part of what makes the Retail and Restaurant industries vibrant. At Lightspeed, we practice this in our Sales Operations team, where no two days are the same. As a Sales Operations Analyst in Montreal, you can put your problem-solving and analytical skills to the test by executing functional reports on a recurring basis and by bridging the gaps in our systems to roll out new initiatives.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and improving reports used to track monthly revenue share for Lightspeed’s partner network
- Reviewing upcoming partner agreements to review terms of payout and reporting and consult with the Partnerships team as needed
- Building tests to ensure healthy data quality within the CRM (Salesforce) and identifying appropriate corrective measures where required
- Reviewing and executing requests related to mass changes within databases
- Validating policy compliance by performing financial control reporting as it relates to Sales data (pricing, discounts, and expenses) on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Reviewing, consolidating and reconciling orders, invoices, contracts and payments
- Preparing reports to monitor and boost Sales Ops team efficiency and streamline daily operations
- Handling other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 1-2 years experience in an analytical role
- Post-secondary degree in business, administration or related field
- Ability to juggle multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Functional knowledge of SQL
- Remarkable communication skills
- Resourcefulness and a knack for problem solving
- Stellar time-management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Looker
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!