Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team in London, United Kingdom area (or certain regions in Europe). You will be responsible for owning revenue operations initiatives in our EMEA region with support from our global teams. Our revenue operations team is core to the success of our go to market functions and we require someone who will drive operational efficiency and strategic initiatives to support profitable revenue growth.
As a key member of the regional leadership team, you will actively shape and inform both the short and long-term strategy of the region. This role will be responsible for utilizing key insights and enabling our teams to take strategic actions that drive great results - optimizing for growth and efficiency in the long term.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Revenue Operations...
What you'll be doing:
- Understanding key performance drivers of the business and identifying areas of improvement/optimisation opportunity to deliver sustainable growth - this would encompass revenue generating ideas, churn and cost reduction initiatives
- Enabling the success of regional customer facing teams through the correct utilization of tooling/systems and processes to drive regional achievement and personal growth
- Build or brief relevant reporting or tooling requirements to support the region in achieving budget and goals
- Represent Revenue Operations in regional go to market projects
- Working with Director of Global Revenue Operations, Finance and regional leadership to provide regional forecasting and capacity requirements against budget
- Drive regular reporting cadences with regional leadership team whereby data/insights/trends are interpreted into actionable strategies and set in motion
- Provide feedback on customer collateral and revenue campaigns
- Build and present business models to support strategic regional initiatives
- Operationalizing, incorporating and driving performance of new functions into the current go to market org
- Contribute and collaborate with the wider Revenue Operations team for global revenue initiatives
And a little bit of…
- Creation of materials to support GTM team enablement
- Development of performance improvement initiatives
- Liaising with Product Managers to ensure 2 way feedback loop is maintained in order to facilitate a better opportunity win rate
What you bring to the team:
We’re a team of 8 people (and growing) located in Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Our team is responsible for optimizing operations to drive profitable revenue growth.
We're looking for a intermediate candidate who has experience with the following:
- Analyzing sales funnels and go to market team performance and coming up with initiatives to drive performance improvement
- Creating process improvements to enable more efficient sales cycles
- Identifying areas for improvement and efficiency gain in systems such as Salesforce and Outreach, creating requirements and briefing into internal systems teams
- Managing multiple stakeholders from manager to VP level
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible working policy
- Pension contribution
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Health insurance and dental plan
- Health and wellness benefit of £500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Travel allowance
- Central office with free food and drinks
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!