Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Total Rewards Coordinator to join our global People & Culture team from Auckland.
In this role, you will help us communicate our total rewards programs, enough so that we can make real, data driven decisions and relay those to both internal and external stakeholders. You will support our initiatives, ensuring we have valid and accurate information to share.
This is a newly created role that will allow you to experience the world through our global compensation and benefits programs, working with teams spread across North America, Europe, and the APAC region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare data for full analysis on various compensation and benefits initiatives and ongoing activities
- Validate the quality of 'clean' reported data
- Provide support to People Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team with data needs and recurring/non-recurring reports
- Advise other members of HR team on compensation and benefits topics
- Participate in the ongoing calculation of variable pay programs (e.g. bonuses)
- Being involved in standardizing the pre-existing reports for employees, as well as optimizing reports for vendors
- Recommend compensation changes by referencing established rules and guidelines (e.g. changes in salary, variable pay, incentive plan allocations)
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders outside of P&C as required
What you need to bring:
The successful candidate will show enthusiasm for problem solving and learning new things. If you are not afraid to try alternative approaches and solutions… this job might be for you!
We're looking for someone who has experience with the following:
- Experience working with compensation and benefits program, ideally in an international setting
- Proficient skills in Excel: you understand the complexities of the program
- Knowledge of payroll, preferably within the APAC region
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
Please note that we ask applicants to disclose any criminal convictions, and we conduct criminal record checks as part of our hiring process for this role.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!