Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Quality Test Developer to join our Information Systems team in North America/Manila. You will play a key role reinforcing the quality standards at Lightspeed and participate in the technology development of our internal test automation solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in the efforts of keeping our internal systems’ quality to the highest standards, making sure our employees have the best business processes and the most reliable systems.
- Take part in daily agile ceremonies, brainstorm on innovative ideas that challenge the status quo and implement solutions.
- Work along product managers, developers, quality specialists and designers.
- Act as an advocate for highest code quality and ownership, while contributing to the health of the infrastructure.
- Raise the bar and elevate your team by sharing knowledge and best practices, while always seeking improvement and progress.
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a Senior level candidate who has experience with the following:
- Minimum of 3 years of development of automated test scripts in Python (preferably) or JAVA/C(++,#)/JS. (The entrance exam will be in Python+Pytest).
- Experience with testing Salesforce or Netsuite.
- Minimum of 3 years Active collaboration in the development of Automation Test frameworks for Back End and FE applications.
- Experience working on Linux-based systems.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience with at least one of the following version control systems: SVN, GIT, Mercurial, and/or Bazaar.
- Minimum of 3 years of Solid experience with Selenium or Playwright, and Web technologies in general (HTTP, REST, JSON, SOAP, XML).
- Professional experience with Bash, Docker, MySQL.
- Working Hands-on experience with at least one of the following Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, Buddy, Bamboo, and/or CircleCI.
- Track record of showing excellent judgment in test planning, issue escalation, and release decisions.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- Experience with security testing tools
- Experience with testing complex database systems
- Hands-on experience with scalability, performance, and load testing of cloud-based systems
- Experience with payment processing systems
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and tools (Google Cloud, AWS, Dockers, and Kubernetes).
- Experience as a Senior Quality Assurance professional
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!