Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
The Product Manager will be responsible for understanding market and customer needs, translating them into clear, actionable direction, and working hand in hand with the development teams as the voice of the customer.
We’re at an exciting stage in our growth, and you will be responsible for a part of our Golf product line, making sure that our software provides a seamless, exceptional experience to our customers and internal stakeholders. You will work with other Product Managers, Designers and Product Marketing across different product lines to provide a single, cohesive, winning solution.
At Golf, you’ll have a unique opportunity to modernize the Golf management software industry and work with a passionate and friendly team to make your mark!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborate closely with the entire Product Management team, including Design, Product Marketing and Product Managers, to understand and communicate product direction and business requirements
- Drive product delivery in collaboration with world class engineering and design teams.
- Work closely with customers and various internal teams to understand customer needs and pain points
- Collaborate cross functionally with Go-to-Market teams, including Support, Customer Success and Sales Engineering for planning, prioritization, and launches
- Create and manage a detailed backlog of user stories and participate in Agile sprint planning
- Be a key member of the Agile development process, including roadmap and release planning, launching the product, and product expertise
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Owning the translation of business requirements, you will execute to deliver solutions that expand our product offerings in new experiences and value to both our B2B and B2C customers.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum development cycle, building and delivering high quality software on time.
- Ability to make decisions, positively influence other team members, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple projects
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities while completing projects successfully
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to both collaborate, motivate and negotiate with various teams and stakeholders.
- Extremely strategic, comfortable with long term planning, short term tactical decisions and making trade offs
- Proven ability to break down complex problems into feasible solutions, iteratively delivered and backed by a measurable success plan.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of full remote work.
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday.
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
- Development of high traffic products, used at the global scale.
- Exposure to modern and proven technology.
- Opportunity to learn and expand your skill set.
- Become a valued part of the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family.
…. And enjoy a range of benefits that will keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry.
- Lightspeed equity scheme (we are all owners).
- Unlimited paid time off policy.
- Health insurance.
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year.
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents.
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services.
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!