We are seeking a full-time Partner Manager, Professional Services to join our Strategic Alliances team, reporting to the Head of Strategic Alliances EMEA. This role is responsible for managing existing and new implementation and customization partners; managing the efficiency of internal and external stakeholders and workflows. This role is key in ensuring that our sales teams are fully supported to confidently sell our partner’s services.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. It is smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Manage the throughput of installation and customization services to partners;
- work closely with sales, support and partners to ensure the quality of partner involvement;
- work closely with sales operations and hardware partners to ensure partners are pro-actively updated on hardware development;
- effectively lead partners through a defined process and track progression & quality control;
- preemptively tackle issues that can impact the existing workflows and adjust where needed;
- ensure quality of fulfillment on referred services;
- effectively mediate in issues and escalations;
- engage with existing partners to understand trends and status reports;
- help recruit new partners to fill gaps in functions and territory;
- handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, or any related fields;
- 2+ years of partnership experience, channel experience preferred;
- B2B relationship building skills;
- strong presentation skills;
- excellent written and spoken Dutch & English;
- ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment;
- technical and creative;
- strong attention to detail;
- experience in managing cross-departmental escalations;
- strong multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Knowledge of SaaS;
- Retail or Restaurant experience;
- Fluency in French and German.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- an environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- daily catered lunches and snacks;
- free Friday afternoon drinks;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!