As a Partner Growth Manager (PGM), you are responsible for nurturing new reseller & referral partners, as well as driving existing partners to deliver their Go-To-Market strategy. As an extension of our partner’s business, you will use the market leading resources and expertise within LS to provide dedicated and tailored support. You will also generate YoY growth and value for the partnership.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Design tailored Go-To-Market strategies and sales improvement plans for your partners
- In collaboration with your partners, define a forecast for each fiscal year
- Draw on the resources with Lightspeed to deliver the Go-To-Market strategy and forecast
- Be the main point of contact for your partners
- Meet revenue quotas as defined by management
- Support the Partner Development Team by qualifying partners and enabling a smooth handover
- Facilitate the re-training of partners’ staff when required
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and act as an advocate for those partners within Lightspeed
- Responsible for delivering defined ROI, key learning’s, reporting and evaluation of partnership impact to drive market share growth, brand awareness and sales
- Strong understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in the industry
- Attend marketing and industry events
- Be a subject matter expert in the POS domain to understand how Lightspeed’s suite of products can be applied to all stages of our customer’s retail or restaurant operations
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 3+ years of partnerships experience;
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- B2B relationship building skills
- Ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies
- Ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with potential partners
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- You are a true motivator with positive energy to fit this vibrant sales/tech team;
- The flexibility to (after Covid) travel regularly to meet with different partners
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and group presentation skill
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- SaaS sales experience
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Retail or Restaurant experience
- Sales trained (Sandler, SPIN etc.)
What’s in it for you:
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs, now more than ever, is what Lightspeed stands for and what you can contribute to. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!