Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting to the Director, Web, the candidate will be responsible for defining the strategic direction of our marketing automation initiatives and collaborating with relevant stakeholders in order to ensure the successful delivery of the marketing roadmap.
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of marketing automation specialists
- Work closely with heads of industries to align on roadmap creation and delivery
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance campaigns and drive delivery of KPIs
- Manage cross-functional relationships with other teams throughout the organization to deliver operational needs within defined SLAs
- Serve as a subject matter expert and translate complex information into business outcomes
- Understand the framework of sales and marketing systems
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Experience in using Marketing Automation tools (Pardot, Marketo)
- Proven experience managing a team
- Strong communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!