Lightspeed is seeking a full-time, energetic, driven and passionate Implementation Specialist to join the Customer Success Team based in Montreal for our Chronogolf product. Reporting to the Team Lead, Strategic Solutions, you will be responsible for facilitating the Product Orientation sessions for new Lightspeed clients via virtual on-boarding sessions. Your goal is to help merchants understand the POS software and equip them with all the knowledge they need to go live and run their business. In order to succeed, you need experience dealing with customers, preferably in a technology-based organization, and are not afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Chronogolf is the fastest growing SaaS company in the Golf Industry. We provide cutting-edge management, POS, marketing, and CRM solutions to 600+ golf courses worldwide. The world’s best golf management software deserves the world’s best POS. It integrates Lightspeed’s retail and restaurant POS, loyalty, payment processing, eCommerce, advanced reporting, and accounting solutions directly into your golf management platform. Connect every side of your operation on one cloud-based platform and track customer data across your tee sheet, pro shop, and restaurant to enhance service and analysis, no matter where you are.
- Responsible for facilitating Product Orientation sessions for new and current Chronogolf B2B customers to optimize their use of the product.
- Execute support, deployments (implementations) and best practice coaching for our software customers (golf courses)
- Build out implementation agenda and book the necessary resources as required for the install
- Communicate with the customer on the status of the implementation and send reminders of upcoming training dates
- Send out videos to customers and ensure customers have reviewed prior to the commencement of the implementation
- Experience in customer support or customer service
- A love for helping customers and finding solutions
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and written
- Interest for the golf industry
- Experience with POS
- Fluency in French
- Experience with customer satisfaction metrics
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!