As part of our eCommerce support team, you will provide technical support for our Point of Sale software & eCommerce products. Your role will focus on delivering outstanding customer service when our customers need it the most. You will help them successfully run their businesses by resolving their technical issues, and providing them with helpful resources.
We are the voice of our users within the company, and we work closely with other departments to improve the experience of existing and future customers.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues over the phone, email, and chat
- Deliver outstanding customer service that is courteous, accurate, and timely
- Manage and prioritize incoming customer inquiries
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Collaborate with peers and other departments on specific user-impacting issues
- Collaborate in the creation and maintenance of the internal knowledge base
- Work on special projects as required
About our team
Join the team and experience the joy of helping customers that are not tech-savvy grow their online business beyond their wildest dreams, with a team that feel invested in their work and their organization and do their best work every day.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Customer service experience, and experience assisting customers
- Ability to understand HTML and CSS, and make small edits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English AND French
- The ability to empathize with the needs and technical acuity of each customer
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience on a technical support role
- Experience using Mac OS X
- Retail/eCommerce experience
Who you are
- You are passionate about helping people
- You are enthusiastic about technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- 1 on 1 coaching sessions
- Working with your colleagues in a pod environment
- Get assigned side projects to innovate the team
Über Lightspeed POS Inc.
Lightspeed POS Inc. (TSX: LSPD) ist eine cloudbasierte Handelsplattform, die von kleinen und mittelständischen Unternehmen in über 100 Ländern der Welt genutzt wird. Mit intelligenten, skalierbaren und zuverlässigen Kassensystemen ist es eine Komplettlösung, die Restaurants und Einzelhändler dabei unterstützt, kanalübergreifend zu verkaufen, den Betrieb zu verwalten, mit Kunden in Kontakt zu treten, Zahlungen zu akzeptieren und ihr Geschäft zu erweitern.
Lightspeed mit Hauptsitz in Montreal, Kanada, ist auf über 900 Mitarbeiter angewachsen, mit Niederlassungen in Kanada, USA, Europa und Australien.