Located in Berlin or Amsterdam, you will be the first point of contact for our new customers operating in the Hospitality Industry. Your ability to understand the needs of our customers and skills to translate this into the ultimate system configuration of their Lightspeed POS system will help customers get the most of our software. To help you be successful you will receive extensive training about industry standards and our software tools.
You will be the one responsible for translation complex business processes into an easy to use, out of the box POS system. On top of this you will proactively advice clients on the ultimate setup of their software based on your experience within hospitality. As a Customer Configuration Specialist, you will make sure that our customers are successful. Since their success, is our success! You will be part of our onboarding group within the Customer Success team, which is an extremely close and international team keen on sharing knowledge and striving to improve each day to deliver the best customer experience!
What you'll be responsible for
- Configure the POS system based on customer needs and business processes;
- Pro actively advise customers on software setup best practices;
- You will be responsible for the compliance of system configurations with company standards by controlling other configurations;
- Update the customer data and document installations in our CRM system Salesforce;
- Be the point of contact to answer customer questions about their initial setup through all communication channels (phone, e-mail, ticket system Zendesk);
- Work closely with the Customer Support, Sales and Accounting department.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Excellent communication skills in German (written and oral);
- You get excited about the idea to work with customers and software tools;
- You love solving problems, and find solutions for complex needs;
- You are naturally curious to discover new options within our POS software;
- You’re open to coaching and eager to learn new skills.
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry;
- Experience within Customer Support.
What’s in it for you?
- You can expect exciting and diversified tasks as well as a wide range of possibilities in an experienced and international team;
- An excellent commission plan based on your personal achievements as well as team performance;
- You will be joining our German team, but part of an international company with a lot of possibilities to grow;
- A healthy work-life balance;
- We support you in your personal development and offer you the necessary space through a dynamic environment and flexible working hours.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!