Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a BI Systems Analyst to join our Finance team in Sydney. You will be responsible for designing and developing reporting models and tools to generate key revenue insights that enable the team to take strategic actions which drive great results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop reporting models to meet business needs
- Work with multiple data tech stacks (Looker, Salesforce, Hubspot, Lightspeed back-end) to generate reporting and insights
- Implement and design high level systems administration functions including architectural design, creating and managing complex workflow rules, formulas, data validations, approval processes
- Analyse Sales and CS data to understand individual and regional level performance
- Build out key strategic models/analysis eg pricing models, unit economics
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Support to identify key opportunities through data-driven insights that will frame new process, system and tool improvements
- Understand key performance drivers of the business and identify areas of improvement/optimisation opportunity to deliver sustainable growth
And a little bit of…
- Providing guidance and overarching ownership of revenue generating tools
- Adhoc operational support with other platforms in the marketing and sales tech stack
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Experience working with multiple tech stacks and CRM’s to generate data and insights
- Development experience using Looker or similar BI tool
- Proven advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Experience building reporting and insights
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!