Join our Lightspeed’s growth journey in Belgium as Account Manager to leverage Lightspeed’s existing Belgian customer relationships.
You are passionate about building strong relationships with merchants in hospitality. You provide them with recommendations on how to build and implement the right tactics to move their business forward and ensure repeating business. As Account manager you play a key role in managing our customer success and happiness.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Coach merchants to grow their business by providing tailored and structured recommendations to achieve those goals;
- Engage with existing customers through outbound prospecting to upsell, renew and cross sell;
- Effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process, and track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com;
- Identify opportunities and achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of industry trends and act as a trusted advisor who leads one-on-one screen sharing presentations.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Sales experience, preferably in a solution‐sales / technology‐related environment;
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of decision makers, by preference entrepreneurs or SMB’s;
- Full professional fluency in Flemish and English (French is a plus!);
- Excellent telephone manner, experience selling over the phone is a plus;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Understanding of industries in hospitality;
- A high level of technical aptitude;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work with a big portfolio of customers and work well under pressure.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Fluent French language skills;
- Experience within SaaS;
- Lead generation experience;
- Database, POS or ERP system experience.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs, now more than ever. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with amazing companies and have a high impact on our company growth.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
At Lightspeed we guarantee you will work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!