As the Account Management Coordinator, you will be the main resource in sales coordination responsibilities such as the delegation of leads, customer inquiries and report creation for the Manager, Team Leads, and Account Management team at large.
What you’ll be responsible for OR What we need from you
- Helping the Account Management team improve productivity by responding to customer inquiries and booking demo appointments through in-product chat system
- Lead Management: Directing the traffic of incoming lead sources and ensuring each lead reaches the correct Sales Representative, keeping track of leads to ensure proper follow-up, managing partner lead funnels and implementing partner upsell initiatives.
- Tracking upsell and renewal opportunities within customer accounts, and ensuring these customers are contacted at the opportune moment.
- Managing CRM tasks for the team and ensuring that tasks are not overdue
- Generating reports based on lead sources, performance and results for the Account Management leadership team
- Assisting the Enterprise Account Management team with Quote management and coordinating with IS and Sales Operations to facilitate timely processing
- Working on projects with the Marketing team to facilitate valuable upsell leads to the Account Management team
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience in a sales or customer service role
- Experience in Excel, Google Docs/Sheets
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem solving and time management
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Fluency in french
- Experience with Salesforce
Who you are
A responsible and organized person whose resilience and interpersonal skills allow you to adapt to a spirited sales environment.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!